I finally had my first workshop for professional wedding photographers and enjoyed it so much! All the sponsors where outstanding and the models for the second day Styled Wedding Shoot, Lollos & Jaco, literally had our fingers clicking away for some seriously beautiful shots! The Styled Wedding Shoot will be posted on Monday! This workshop had me so excited that I am busy planning the next one for 2013! Yay! Go like my Facebook page Rensche Mari Workshops if you want to be one of the first to know when the next one is!
The workshop was held at one of my favourite wedding venues, Morrells Boutique Venue, the food & service was 5 star! And my workshop branding was done by Carike from Canvas Boutique Stationary…I love you and my Workshop notebooks!!
Here are a couple of photos, Schantel from Kiekie Photography will blog more of the workshop soon!
I really need to say a special thank you to the following people (in no particular order):
- Q-Photo ~ Thank you to Mr. Geyser, Yvette and Andre for sitting with me to design new albums, my clients are already going crazy about them, and I cannot stop looking at them myself!
- Zanelle from Retro Room ~ Thank you for organising everything regarding the workshop for me ~ you are amazing and anyone will be lucky to have you as a wedding planner!
- Carike from Canvas Boutique Stationary ~ ahem, woman, you are a genius with stationary and logos, I absolutely love your spirit and working with you was a treat!
- Jana from Silver Swallow ~ the wedding gown you made for the workshop was amazing to photograph, hope I get to work with you again! Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- Anwar for his presentation & everyone from Camera Tek, thank you for adding some goodies for our camera’s!
- Kelly from Kelly Jayne’s, thank you for your cakes, they where beautiful!
- Phern & Jo-Anne from Morrells Boutique Venue ~ just loved working with you and looking forward to working with you again. Thank you for all your help!
- My friend Sone from Shear Style, for doing an amazing job with Lolos’ hair & make-up! You are a rockstar!
- My friend Schantel from Kiekie:Kit ~ Thank you for all your support and motivation, its always great to have a friend in the industry that understands what you are going through and thats there to help you take the next step! I love you!!!
- My friend, Andreas, from Wedding Friends ~ Thank you for sponsoring a seat to the workshop, I think you made someone’s day!
- To all my attendees ~ Thank you for showing up and asking questions, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! You guys rocked and I am so glad I made some new friends!